Children's Home Registered Manager
- Post Date:November 13, 2020
- Apply Before: December 13, 2020
- Views 24
Job Title: Children’s Home Registered Manager
Contract: Full Time, Permanent contract
Salary: £40,000 – £55,000 DOE
Social Care and Education are looking for a Registered Manager to lead our client’s home in the Nottingham area. The home is a 4 bed children’s therapeutic residential home specialising in providing care for young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
As a Registered Manager, you will have a strong sense of leadership and ability to teach, motivate and cultivate a positive and dynamic therapeutic environment for our young people is essential. You will be responsible for implementing all policies and procedures in line with the Regulations and can create the necessary paperwork to meet these Regulations.
The main duties of this position may include:
- To be responsible for the day to day operation/management of the home.
- To ensure the highest standards of emotional, social and physical care, promoting best outcomes for young people through research, development and partnership.
- To ensure strategic overview and vision of the organisation are embedded in policies, procedures and management strategies.
- To deliver highly motivated leadership and development to the team for which you are responsible.
- Ensure that training is relevant, robust and effective.
- To ensure that the staff team adhere to training requirements and timescales
- To develop high standards of communication with outside agencies and key partners.
- To ensure the provision maximise resources within a planned timescale and ensure all services are delivered in a way which maximises the participation of young people, respects their rights and is responsive to their wishes and views
- To take overall responsibility for all regulatory requirements associated with Ofsted and the home’s Statement of Purpose.
- The Registered Manager will be expected to report to the board of directors and attend senior management meetings.
To be considered for this position, we would like if you had:
·Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services –Children and Young People’s Residential Management Pathway or desire to work towards within two years of appointment.
·Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People’s Workforce – Social Care Pathway.
·Full, clean driving licence.
Interested? Apply today.