Registered Nurse (RN) / Nurse
Immediate Start | Days or Nights | From £19.10 – £ 21.10 per hour
Benefits: Full flexibility and opportunities for permanent employment.
Are you a Qualified Registered Nurse (RN)? Are you looking for Flexible Work?
Social Care & Education have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their friendly and dedicated team. Successful applicants will be expected to work in a busy residential nursing setting, working alongside other Carers and Managers to improve the lives of others. To be considered you must have a NMC Pin.
Registered Nurse (RN): The Job Role
As a professional Nurse, you will have a lot of experience in the Nursing Industry. We will need the right candidate to be hands on and willing to get stuck in. You will be:
- Responsible for checking and administrating medication.
- Supervising Care staff in the delivery of high standards of care
- Planning, implanting and evaluating care plans in collaboration with residents and other members of staff
- Ensure support plans are kept up to date
- Responsible for assessment records
- Doing observations on the residents
- Tissue Viability Monitoring
Registered Nurse (RN): The Job Requirements
- The ability to work in a team and have a flexible approach to working hours
- Accept responsibility or own practice
- A valid DBS / CRB
- At least 1-year experience working as a Nurse, preferably in a residential setting or similar.
- A valid NMC Pin
Registered Nurse (RN): What you can expect
- Both Full and Part Time Hours (Flexible Hours)
- Training to Develop your Career
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Recommend a Friend Scheme Bonus
Please apply for this Registered Nurse Role if you have the following experience:
Registered Nurse | Nurse | Nursing | RMN | RGN | RN | Care| Personal Care | Manual Handling | Medication | Peg Feeds | Syringe Drivers | Registered Mental Nurse