Team Leader Young People
- Post Date:November 13, 2020
- Apply Before: December 13, 2020
- Views 18
Job Title: Team Leader Young People
Shift’s Available: 8am-8pm/3pm-10pm or 10pm-8am (sleeps are included)
Rate of pay: £10.50-£11.00 per hour DOE
Social Care & Education are looking to hire an experienced Team Leader, working with Young Adult to join our amazing client on a permanent, full time basis.
This unique client offers fantastic care and support for young adults ages 16-18, who may have had difficult backgrounds.
Each service is specialist to support Mental Health, Learning Difficulties’, Sexual Abuse, Drug and Alcohol Abuse, Self-Harm and Asylum Seekers.
There are numerous sites in and around Manchester, housing up to a minimum of 4 Young Adults in each.
As a Team Leader, it is ESSENTIAL that you have:
· Level 3 in Children’s Residential Care/Young Peoples Workforce or equivalent
· Willingness/already working towards level 5
· 2 years’ experience with complex care
· Staff management experience
· A true passion for young adult’s care and support
This is an amazing company to work for, with fantastic benefits and progression opportunities, such as:
· Competitive rate of pay
· Flexible working hours
· Amazing staff benefits
· No uniform
· Access to training programs including NVQ’s
Interested? Apply today.