Job Title: Young Adults Support Worker
Location: Manchester, M8, M13 & M20
Shift’s Available: Both Days and Nights
Rate of pay: Starting from £9.20 per hour
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge supporting young people between 16-18 years?
Immediate Start | Days, Nights or Sleep in
Social Care & Education are looking for experienced Support Workers to Join a well-established company working with young adults, supporting them in their everyday life. You will be working both solo and alongside other staff members to provide support to young people with complex care and high support needs.
As a Young Adults Support Worker you will:
- Deliver high standards of support to the young adults, ensuring their physical, psychological, emotional and recreational development.
- Supporting young adults in their everyday life, preparing them for independent living.
- Promoting personal care and assisting if needed.
- Going out with the Young People into the community, supporting them with their everyday duties.
- Helping with the financial side of things for example their bills.
- Help with the cooking and cleaning where necessary.
- Varied night shift patterns available.
As a Young Adults Support Worker, we would like if you have:
- Experience working with young adults with complex and high support needs.
- Safeguarding Children and Adults Training.
- NVQ Level 3 or equitant in Residential/ Children’s Workforce
As a Young Adults Support Worker, we can offer you benefits such as:
- Competitive pay rates
- Progression opportunities.
- Training and development.
Please apply for this Support Worker Role if you have the following experience:
Support Worker | Children’s Support Worker | Young Adult Support Worker | Youth Support Worker | Working under Pressure| Safeguarding Children and Adults | Work with young adults