Social Care & Education are in the business of supplying
organisations across the UK with high quality personnel and staffing
solutions. By using and visiting our website and using our service you
integral part of our service. We recognise that when you choose to
provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a
responsible manner. That’s why we have put a policy in place to protect
your personal information. Please read on for more details about our
What information do we collect and How do we use it?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally this information is requested when you register with us. We may gather information about you:
- When you register with us we ask for
information such as your name, email address, contact details and
experience. We keep a record of this information. This is necessary for
us to provide our services to you. We may keep a record of your
preferences so that we can tailor our services to you.
- We intend to continue improving the content
and function of our website. For this reason, we may monitor customer
traffic patterns and site usage to help us improve the design and layout
of our site and provide content of interest to you.
- By providing us with your personal
information, including sensitive personal data, you consent to our
processing your personal data for the above purposes.
- If you choose to give us personal
information via the internet that we may need – to correspond with you
for example, we will let you know how we will use such information. If
you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a
basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes.
- We will use your personal details and
information we obtain from other sources in order to provide you our
services which are tailored to your needs and interests. We may keep
your information for a reasonable period for these purposes. From time
to time we may need to share your information with our service providers
or agents for the purposes of credit referencing and criminal records
checks. We may disclose personal data in order to comply with a legal or
How do we use your information for marketing?
We may contact you by mail, telephone, fax, email, SMS text messaging or other electronic messaging service with offers of services or information that may be of interest to you. By providing us with your telephone or fax numbers or email address you consent to being contacted by these methods for these purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing information from us please indicate this on the online registration form or contact us using the details below.
How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that the information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
- You should note that if our business (or any
part of it) is sold or transferred at any time, the information we hold
may form part of the assets transferred although will still only be used
in accordance with this policy.
- You are entitled to ask for a copy of the
information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and
to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.
- For quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communications with us.
When and how to contact us
- If your personal details change, if you change your mind about any of your marketing preferences or if you have any queries about how we use your information, please let us know by contacting your local branch.
- Our goal is to respect your privacy. To help us improve our privacy practices please give us feedback, we welcome your comments and queries.
- 1) Value the individual’s personal data supplied to us and make sure we demonstrate trust and consideration.
- 2) Comply with the law when it comes to management of personal information and undertake to guarantee moral standards.
- 3) Study and address the privacy of individuals when holding personal information in an appropriate manner when updating any new systems within Social Care & Education Ltd.
- 4) Be clear with persons about how we use their information and how it was obtained.
- 5) Persons can update their personal data at any time by email or written confirmation to Social Care & Education Ltd.
- 6) Persons can ask for their data to be removed at any time from our organisation by email or written authorisation to Social Care & Education Ltd.
- 7) To retain personal information to the minimum legal requirement with a facility to remove when no longer required.
- 8) Any individual’s personal data will not be traded to a third party for advertising, marketing, promotion or for any other reason.
- 9) Current protections updated to facilitate personal information is kept safe.
- 10) To ensure suitable assets in place for looking after personal details.
- 11) Frequently inspect our system for updates required. Social Care & Education Ltd are registered in England and Wales, Company Number 06358794
VAT registration Number 913236645