Night Care Assistant
Benefits: Full flexibility and opportunities for permanent employment.
Social Care & Education are looking to register Care Assistants to work night shifts within a fantastic residential home in your area. You will be expected to work alongside other Care Assistants and permanent staff members to provide the best possible care to our residents.
Night Care Assistant: The Job Role
· Provide Personal Care to both Female and Male Residents.
· Work alongside a team of staff to provide excellent care and support.
· Work with Care Plans and Risk Assessments.
· Be able to use a Hoist (Moving & Handling).
· To optimise independence and personal choices.
Night Care Assistant: The Job Requirements
· At least 6 months experience working in a care environment.
· Experience giving Personal Care to both Female and Male Residents.
· Knowledge and experience of Moving & Handling.
· Valid Training Certificates.
· Enhanced DBS (preferably registered online).
Night Care Assistant: What you can expect
· Both Full and Part Time Hours.
· Full Flexibility.
· Training to Develop your Career.
· Competitive Wages.
· Weekly Pay.
· Recommend a Friend Scheme Bonus.
Please apply for this Night Care Assistant Role if you have the following experience:
Healthcare Assistant | Health Care Assistant | Home Care Assistant | HCA | Care Worker | Care Assistant | Carer | Personal Care | Manual Handling | Working under Pressure